Discover the best this charming Mediterranean country has to offer on this Italy Tour Package lasting 4 days. Enjoy the beautiful cities of Florence, Siena, Bologna and more.
Northern Italy Circuit: 4 Days Rome to Venice
Day 1: Assisi and Siena
The tour around some of Italy's most exquisite cities will start departing from Rome early in the morning and heading to Assisi. On arrival, you'll have free time to wander around the historic centre and its symbolic landmark the St. Francis Basilica, one of Italy's greatest patron saints. You'll also see the remarkable frescos by Giotto and Cimabue.
Later, we'll make our way to the famous Italian region of Tuscany to visit the city of Siena. Here, you'll have the opportunity to walk around the Piazza del Campo, which has been repeatedly named as one of the most beautiful squares in the world.
In the evening, we'll go to Florence and settle into the hotel before having a delicious dinner.
Day 2: Florence
After having breakfast we'll go to the centre of the city to start our tour around the home of the Renaissance. You'll be impressed by the city's three main buildings, the cathedral, the baptistery and the bell tower. Together they form an architectural complex of white and pink marbles in which you can appreciate the transition from medieval Florentine art to the Renaissance style.
Following on, we'll visit the Piazza della Sgnoria and the characteristic Palacio Vecchio. We'll also stop at the Santa Croce church, which hosts the remains of famous historical figures such as Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei. Then, we'll enjoy a delicious lunch in a traditional Tuscan restaurant. In the afternoon, there is an optional tour to Pisa or you can continue exploring Florence.
Day 3: Bologna and Padua
Early in the morning, we'll make our way to the unique city of Bologna, named a UNESCO World Heritage site, which is characterised by its 40 kilometres (25 miles) of porticoes and arches. Here we'll admire the medieval architecture as we visit the Piazza Malpighi, Piazza Nettuno and Piazza Maggiore. Did you know that the San Petronio Basilica in Bologna was originally going to be bigger than St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican?
In the afternoon we'll stop in Padua, another unmissable jewel in Italy. Then the tour will head to Venice, where we'll get settled into our hotel.
Day 4: Venice
After having breakfast in our hotel in Venice, the tour will end.
On this 4 Day Italy Tour Package, you'll be staying in the following 4 star hotels:
- Florence: Hotel Raffaello 4* or similar.
- Venice (Mestre): Hotel Delfino 4* or similar.
- The price indicated is per person staying in a double or triple room. If you're travelling by yourself there is an additional supplement to pay.
- The accommodation for children under 6 years old is free if they are sharing with two adults. In this case please contact us when booking.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 7 years old|
|Italy Tour Package||
Italy Tour Package
Children under 7 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
3 nights accommodation in 4 star hotels.
Tourist tax for room (€ 5 (US$ 5.90) per person per night).
When to book?
You can book up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Via Cavour, 18.