Take part in a unique spiritual experience, with a Wednesday audience with Pope Francis I. Your guide will take care of everything, so you can go relaxed.
Having met the tour first thing in the morning we'll make our way to the Vatican, taking a tour through the area close to the Vatican, with thousands of years of history around each and every corner, our guide will let you in on the Rome only the Romans know...
We'll take a moment in Piazza dei Tribunali, walking by the Castel Sant'Angelo and the Via della Conciliazione, until we arrive at St. Peter's Basilica.
Having passed through the security controls we'll accompany you to the seating area, where the millions of pilgrims from the world over joint together in St. Peter's Square to pray together with the Pope.
The tour ends in via della Conciliazione 48 at the end of the Audience (about 11:30/11:45 am), for a complimentary bottle of water and to return the complimentary audio devices
Reserving with us you'll have a guide to accompany you, and tickets reserved without complication. But take into account that the audience with the pope is free and if you want to go on your own you can, but tickets need to be reserved at least two months in advance, whilst with us you can reserve up to two days before the event.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 17|
Children from 3 to 17US$ 33
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Reserved ticket for the papal audience.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (9:30 pm local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Piazza del Risorgimento