Examples of daily costs:
The following list shows the prices of a few products and services, so that you can get an idea of the prices in Rome and can plan accordingly.
Food and drink
- Coffee: 0.80€ at the bar, or 3€ if you have it on a terrace.
- Beer: 2-4€, depending on the area.
- Panini: 3-4€.
- Slice of pizza: between 2€ and 4€.
- One-way ticket (valid for 75 minutes): 1,50€.
- Day pass, valid for a whole day: 6€.
- Taxi ride from Termini station to any neighborhood of the city: between 8 and 15€.
- Taxi from Fiumicino Airport: 48€.
- Double occupancy room in budget hotels: from 55€.
- Mid-range centrally located hotels: from 120€.
- Luxury hotels: from 200€.