Discover the impressive ruins around the ancient Roman city and enjoy the famous Italian coast on this Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour lasting 3 days.
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour
After picking you up from your hotel we'll head south along the Sun motorway, driving past the green Roman countryside and visiting the Castelli Romani.
Our first stop will be Naples, where we'll board a short bus tour around the historic centre. We'll go up Vomero hill to enjoy the impressive views of the Gulf of Naples, with Capri, Ischia and Procida at the foot of Vesuvius in the background. Next, the tour will take us down to the Mergellina port where we'll see the Ovo Castle, built in the 12th Century.
Following on, after leaving Naples, we'll stop to have lunch at a first-class hotel in Ercolano while admiring its traditional 18th Century gardens.
In the afternoon, we'll arrive in Pompeii and spend 2 hours wandering around the ruins of the Roman city which was buried in ashes and lava by Vesuvius in the year 79. After being discovered 1,700 years later, the lifestyle at the time, its secrets and the panic in the last moments were revealed.
Then, we'll go to Amalfi and take you to the hotel.
You'll have the second day free to enjoy Amalfi and bathe in its crystal waters. Take the opportunity to visit Maiori beach, the Cathedral, the Arsenali della Repubblica ruins and the Paradise Cloister, an Arabic style 13th Century construction that has become a symbolic and well-known structure along the Amalfi coast.
If you'd like to visit nearby villages such as Ravello (5 kilometres, 3 miles), Positano (15 kilometres, 9 miles) or Sorrento (30 kilometres, 18 miles).
After breakfast and having free time in the morning, at 3 pm we'll go back to Rome and arrive around 9 pm.
- Standard (3 stars) Hotel Fontana, Hotel Lidomare or similar.
The tour includes pick up from hotels in the centre of Rome, which have 24 hour reception. If you're staying in an apartment or Bed and Breakfast you must go to the departure point (Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, between Termini and Barberini square).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
The price indicated is per person staying in a double, triple or single room.
|Per Person: Double room||Per Person: Triple room||Per Person: Single room|
|3 Star Hotel||
3 Star Hotel
Per Person: Double roomUS$ 586.50
Per Person: Triple roomUS$ 487.80
Per Person: Single roomUS$ 765
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Pompeii, access without lines.
Lunch at Ercolano restaurant.
Two meals in Amalfi.
Two nights accommodation with breakfast in Amalfi.
Tourist tax for room (between € 1 (US$ 1.20) and € 5 (US$ 5.90) per person per night).
When to book?
You can book up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.