Enjoy this unique experience of the Holy See with this combination tour which includes entrance to an audience with Pope Francis and a guided tour of the Vatican Museums.
After meeting the tour, you'll head towards St. Peter's Square, the heart of Vatican City.
Your guide will keep you informed and entertained with interesting facts about the history, architecture and the different popes of the Holy See. Once past security checks at St. Peter's Square, you'll experience one of the most popular and stunning traditions in the world: the weekly audience with Pope Francis. Join people from all over the world in sharing this unmissable spiritual moment.
Following the papal audience, which will end around midday, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant next to St. Peter's Basilica.
With energy restored, you'll begin your relaxing afternoon guided visit of the Vatican Museums. On this tour, lasting around three hours, you'll be able to explore one of the world's most important art collections. Admire unforgettable pieces such as Laocoön and His Sons and Raphael's masterpiece The School of Athens.
Your Vatican Museum tour also includes skip the line access to the Sistine Chapel. Visit the papal conclave, the room in which popes are selected, and marvel at the building's world-famous paintings, including Michelangelo's breathtaking The Final Judgement. As well as this extraordinary work of art, you'll appreciate the chapel's other wonders and its incredible history.
The tour will end in the Vatican area.
- The Papal Audience only takes place on Wednesdays. If you'd prefer to visit the Vatican City on another day, we recommend our Guided Vatican Museums Tour.
- Very rarely, the Holy See may decide to close St. Peter's Basilica to visitors without prior warning. If this were to happen during your tour, you would spend more time in the Vatican Museums and in the Sistine Chapel.
- In Rome, especially in places of worship and inside the Vatican Museums, it is strictly forbidden to bring strollers, bulky bags or umbrellas, or to wear low-cut clothing. Shoulders should be covered as well.
- This combined tour includes reserved tickets: you'll have priority entrance to the monuments and skip the ticket office line.
- Children under 3 years old go free on this tour.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 7 years old|
|Papal Audience + Vatican Museums||
Papal Audience + Vatican Museums
Children between 3 and 7 years oldUS$ 109.2
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Reserved ticket for papal audience.
Reserved skip the line ticket for Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel.
Use of headphones to follow explanations.
Ticket to climb towers of St. Peter's Basilica.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 PM local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers).
Piazza Del Risorgimento