Florence, Siena, Venice, Verona and the lakes... Discover the beautiful and historic cities around the Mediterranean country with this Italy Tour Package lasting 6 days.
Italy Tour Package: 6 Days
Day 1: Assisi and Siena
We'll depart from Rome and head to Assisi. When we arrive you'll have free time to explore. The city is famous for its medieval wall and the St. Francis Basilica, where you'll find masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue.
Next, we'll head to the medieval city of Siena. We'll visit the Piazza del Campo, considered to be one of the most beautiful squares in the world, and wander through its picturesque streets. Later, the tour will continue on to Florence where we'll settle into the hotel and enjoy a delicious meal.
Day 2: Florence
The second day will be dedicated to admiring the impressive Renaissance city of Florence. In the centre, you'll visit the cathedral, the baptistery and the bell tower. These three buildings make up an extraordinary ensemble of white and pink marble facades which demonstrate the transition from medieval Florentine art to the Renaissance.
We'll also visit the Piazza della Signoria, where you'll find the Palacio Vecchio. Our next stop will be the Santa Croce church, famous for hosting the remains of important figures such as Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei. We'll have lunch at a traditional Tuscan restaurant, then you'll have free time in the afternoon to continue discovering Florence or there is an optional tour to Pisa.
Day 3: Bologna and Padua
After breakfast, we'll make our way to Bologna. The famous city boasts 40 kilometres of porticoes and arches. Here, we'll visit the Piazza Malpighi, the Piazza Nettuno and the Piazza Maggiore which lie in the epicentre of urban life. Did you know that the San Petronio Basilica in Bologna was originally going to be bigger than St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican?
In the afternoon we'll stop in the charming city of Padua. Then the tour will finish for the day arriving in Venice and settling into our hotel with an appetising dinner.
Day 4: Venice
The fourth day will be dedicated to Venice. We'll take a guided tour of the centre during which we'll visit St. Mark's Basilica and St. Mark's Square (entry included). You'll also admire the impressive Doge Palace, where Giacomo Casanova was imprisoned, and the Bridge of Sighs, one of the most symbolic spots around the canals.
In the afternoon you'll have free time to continue being enamoured by one of the most romantic cities in the world. You can make this tour even more special by taking a gondola ride.
Day 5: Verona, Lake Garda and Lake Como
Early in the morning, we'll head to Verona the city made famous by Romeo and Juliet. Here you'll wander around the beautiful streets while discovering its Roman and Renaissance past. Don't forget to write a letter to Juliet and leave it in her patio.
Later, we'll head to Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy and a source of inspiration for many poets and artists. One of the first stops will be Sirmione, one of the most beautiful villages in the area, whose castle stands strategically at the entrance to the peninsula. In the afternoon we'll go to Lake Como, where we can admire the impressive views from the shore and wander through the town centre.
On the way back to Verona, we'll replenish our energy with a delicious dinner.
Day 6: Milan
After breakfast, we'll board the bus to Milan. On arrival in the Lombardy capital, you'll be taken to the train station where the tour will end.
On this 6 day tour, you'll stay in the following 4 star hotels:
The hotels may vary according to availability, but the alternative will be to the same standard.
The price indicated is per person staying in a double or triple room. If you're travelling by yourself there is an additional supplement to pay.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 1,699
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
English speaking guide.
5 nights accommodation.
Entry to St. Mark's Cathedral.
Tourist tax for room (between € 1 (US$ 1.20) and € 5 (US$ 5.90) per person per night).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Via Cavour, 18.