Discover the secrets and the most interesting glimpses throughout the most colourful district with this Rome Street Art Tour. Explore a fully artistic immersion around the captivating capital city!
Rome Street Art Tour
At the indicated time, we'll meet in front of the Tor Marancia Condominium Museum in Rome, to start a tour that will lead us around the underground side of the Italian capital. Are you ready?
We'll wander through the streets of Tor Marancia, a district that is the subject of an innovative redevelopment project implemented in 2015. In fact, more than 20 international artists have created "Big City Life", an initiative that includes 22 monumental murals, promoted to transform a once degraded neighbourhood into a real open-air museum. Incredible, isn't it? All in just seventy days of work!
During the tour, we'll dwell on the main works in the neighbourhood and discover interesting details about this ambitious project thanks to the explanations from the local guide. An unmissable experience!
After an hour and a half of full immersion in Roman street art, the tour will end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 17 years old|
Children under 17 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Museo Condominiale di Tor Marancia.