Immerse yourself in Rome's thrilling history when you buy a ticket for the fascinating Welcome to Rome multimedia experience. You'll see 3D reconstructions of the most iconic landmarks of the 'Eternal City'.
Welcome to Rome illustrates the history of the most important monuments of the famous eternal city, such as the Imperial Forums, the Mausoleum of Hadrian, or St. Peter's Basilica. During this immersive experience, you'll pass through 4 different interactive exhibitions which will show you the history of Rome in a unique, entertaining way.
This ticket also lets you enjoy an amazing 30-minute 3D cinema show. Throughout your visit, you'll have access to an audio guide in English giving you details of the recreations that you're witnessing. You'll learn fascinating facts about the first settlements, the growth of Rome, and the foundation of the Roman Empire.
Welcome to Rome is open every day during the following times:
- Monday to Thursday: 9 am - 7 pm
- Friday to Sunday: 10 am - 8 pm
- December 24 and 31: 10 am - 7 pm
- January 1: 2 pm - 9 pm
The shows take place every 30 minutes, with the last one an hour before closing time.
Welcome to Rome has audioguides in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian. You can request the ones you require at the ticket desk.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese and Japonese.
Ticket to Welcome to Rome
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
Wheelchair accessible. Accessible toilets.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
Our providers commit to:
- Provide a safe and satisfying experience.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Incorporate eco-conscious technologies.
- Uphold fair employment standards.
- Foster the growth of local communities.
- Preserve the integrity of local culture.
- Safeguard both cultural and environmental heritage.
- Ensure ethical treatment of animals.
- Operate with honesty and transparency.
- Encourage sustainable behaviors among customers and staff.
This particular activity contributes as follows:
- No single-use plastics are used.
- Reusable headsets are used.
- The show represents local culture.
- The activity helps the dissemination of local cultural heritage.
- No printing of documentation required.
- Promotes local employment.
- Has a gender equality policy.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions
203 Corso Vittorio Emanuele II