Enjoy the best of Italy in just 5 days! Assisi, Siena, Florence, Bologna, Padua, Venice and Montepulciano are the cities we take in on the tour.
5 Day Tour: The Best of Italy
Leaving Rome behind first thing in the morning we make our way to Assisi, our first stop. Here you'll have free time to eat, pass through the walled historic centre, and visit the Basilica of St. Francis, the jewel of the city.
Our second stop will be Siena, another beautiful medieval city famed for its cathedral and the Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful squares in the world and site of the "Palio Delle Contrade" celebration.
The tour then continues to Florence, where we'll eat and spend the night.
Having eaten breakfast we'll begin with a guided tour of the historic centre of Florence, where we'll see the cathedral and the impressive Brunelleschi bell tower. In the same square we'll see the Giotto bell tower and the St. Johns Baptistry where the Gates of Paradise can be found.
The tour continues to the Piazza della Signoria, passing by the Uffizi Gallery and the monumental Palazzo Vecchio.
Then we'll head to the Piazza de Santa Croce, to eat in a typical Tuscan restaurant.
Then in the evening, you'll have free time to enjoy the city, or take an optional excursion to Pisa.
Having eaten breakfast we leave Florence behind, on the way to Bologna, university city par excellence. Here we'll tour Piazza Malpighi, Piazza Nettuno, Piazza Maggiore - the heart of the city, and see its main monuments: the Fountain of Neptune, the Palazzo Comunale, Palazzo Re Enzo and Palazzo del Podestà and the San Petronio Basilica
Leaving Bologna behind we'll make our way to Padua, where you can find the incredibly famous Basílica de San Antonio.
In the evening we make our way to Venice, where we'll eat and spend the night
After eating breakfast we'll take a private boat to St. Mark's Square, the beating heart of Venice.
We'll make a guided tour of the centre of the city and see its major monuments: St. Mark's Basilica - with its delightful golden interior - and the Doge's Palace - symbol of the glory and power of Venice. Here you can find the Bridge of Sighs, where Cassanova was imprisoned.
With the guided tour over, you'll have the whole evening free to eat and pass through the island at your own pace. Careful with your credit cards, we know how attractive the shops of Venice can be!
Once we've eaten we'll leave Vence behind, beginning the return journey, crossing Tuscany and the Chianti wine region. We'll see beautiful landscapes full of rolling hills, valleys, vineyards, Romanesque churches and quaint villages.
We'll make a stop in Montepulciano, a delightful medieval town known for its "nobile", a red wine famous around the world, and sure to be one of your favourite memories of the trip. You'll enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch, then have free time to visit the town and buy some souvenirs.
Leaving Tuscany behind we'll make our way to Rome, where we'll arrive late in the evening.
We offer 2 categories of accommodation, the only difference being with the superior option, the hotel in Venice is located on the island itself.
The indicated price is per person, in a double or triple room in any of the categories.
the price indicated for children under 6 is only applicable if they come accompanied by 2 adults in the same room.
- Florence: Hotel Raffaello 4* or similar.
- Venice (Mestre): Hotel Delfino 4* or similar.
- Florence: Hotel Raffaello 4* or similar.
- Venice (Island): Hotel Santa Chiara 4* or similar.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 7|
Children under 7Free
Children under 7Free
* The price increases on the 24 August
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages.
Transport in a luxury bus with Wifi.
English speaking guide.
4 nights in 4 star hotels.
Breakfast in each hotel.
2 dinners and 1 lunch.
Entry to the indicated monuments.
Tourist city tax (from 1 to 5 EUR per person per night).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 7 days before (Rome local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not advisable for people with reduced mobility).
Hotel Massimo D’Azeglio (Via Cavour 18, next to the Termini station)