Take a Hop-On Hop-Off cruise along the Tiber River and enjoy spectacular 360º panoramic views of Rome from the water. You can hop on and off as many times as you want during the day.
Rome Sightseeing Cruise Route and Schedule
The first riverboat sets sail at 10 am and the last at 6:30 pm. During this time, you can board a boat every forty minutes from the following piers:
- Isla Tiberina: Lungotevere Degli Anguillara, between Ponte Garibaldi and Ponte Cestio.
- Castel Sant’Angelo bridge: Lungotevere Tor Di Nona.
- Piazza Trilussa: Lungotevere Dei Tebaldi.
- Piazza del Popolo: Lungotevere In Augusta, near the Ara Pacis muesum.
All the boats have panoramic windows and a deck from which you can enjoy privileged views of Rome’s waterfront landmarks like the Castel Sant’Angelo, Piazza del Popolo and the Mausoleum of Augustus.
Listen to the audio commentary in English while you relax and drift along the waterway and discover Rome's fascinating architecture and magnificent monuments.
The full journey takes approximately 1 hour 15 minutes.
How does it work?
When making your reservation, you'll have the choice of two options:
- 24-hour ticket: your 24-hour ticket gives you unlimited access to all of the Hop-On Hop-Off river cruises during that time frame. It allows you to get off at any stop and back on to continue the journey along the Tiber River. Your ticket will be validated from the first time you use it.
- Non-stop ticket: this ticket allows you to get on the boat at any of the piers and enjoy the full 1 hour 15 minute cruise in one go. You'll also have access to the audioguide service. This option does not allow you to hop on and off the boat.
|Adults||Children between 11-14 years old||Children under 11 years old|
|Non stop ticket||
Children between 11-14 years oldUS$ 13.90
Children under 11 years oldFree
Non stop ticket
Children between 11-14 years oldUS$ 11.60
Children under 11 years oldFree
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid-19. Show more
A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
1 hour 15 minutes - 1 day.
The activity takes place with an audioguide in in English.
Riverboat ticket for the selected duration.
English audio guide.
Food and refreshments.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Type of voucher
Electronic. Show the voucher on your phone.
All services published on Civitatis are carried out in accordance with our Sustainability Code.
No printing of documentation required.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.