Travel back in time to Ancient Rome on this tour: the best way to get to know the Italian capital, its main monuments and its amazing history. A journey of 2,000 years in three hours.
What is included in the tour?
The guided tour includes the following landmarks:
- Colosseum: Explore the Colosseum, Rome’s most emblematic symbol and the world’s largest oval amphitheatre, built to hold over 50,000 spectators.
- Roman Forum: Discover the Roman Empire’s symbol of power and sophisticated social, religious and political style of living.
- Palatine Hill: Venture into one of the most ancient parts of Rome while you visit the Palatine Hill ruins surrounded by beautiful towering pine trees.
What’s more, you’ll also skip the endless lines of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill, which is sometimes up to two hours long.
Combine and Save
If you’d also like to discover the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica, you can also book our Rome Combo tour.
Complete your trip!
Complete your visit to Imperial Rome with a colosseum tour including the special gladiator's entrance.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children 6-12||Children under 6|
|English-speaking guided tour||
English-speaking guided tour
Children 6-12US$ 35.30
Children under 6Free
The tour is exclusively in English.
Expert English speaking guide.
Skip the line admission to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up until the same day (9:00 am local time) if there are still places available.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What if our group is large?
A - If your group is 15 people or more, we cannot always guarantee that you will be in the same group. If you would like a more personalised service, try the private tour of Rome.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Colosseum metro stop, the Via dei Fori Imperiali exit