Be captivated by the glamour of the Italian island with this Capri Tour lasting 2 or 3 days. Explore one of the most fascinating caves in the Mediterranean, the Blue Grotto.
Capri Tour: 2/3 Days
Day 1: Rome - Capri
At 7 am we'll leave Rome towards the south of Italy, crossing the beautiful landscapes of Lazio and Campania. After around two and a half hours later we'll arrive at the port of Naples, and take the ferry to the island of Capri while we admire the beautiful Gulf of Naples.
On arrival in Capri, we'll get on a minibus to the north of the island to visit the Blue Grotto. This natural intense blue cave was used by the ancient Romans for the private baths of the wealthier classes. After exploring the hidden secrets around the island we'll march to Anacapri to enjoy an Italian lunch.
You'll have the afternoon free to walk around Anacapri and have dinner on your own before going to the hotel.
Day 2: Capri Island
We'll start the day with breakfast at the hotel. You'll have free time during the rest of the day to enjoy the island's beauty. In the afternoon we'll go to the port of Capri to take the ferry to Naples. From there we'll drive to Rome and reach the Italian capital at night.
3 Day Tour
There is an option to extend the tour by one more day and spend another night in Capri. On this additional day, you'll have free time to tour the island of Capri at your leisure. In the afternoon, we'll take the ferry to Naples. On arrival in the capital of Campania, we'll go to Rome by bus, arriving at the Eternal City in the evening.
Accommodation and prices
We offer 2 accommodation categories on the island of Capri:
- Standard (3 stars): Hotel La Bougainville or similar
- Superior (4 stars): Hotel Capri or similar
The tour includes pick up from hotels in the centre of Rome, which have 24 hour reception. If you're staying in an apartment or Bed and Breakfast you must go to the departure point (Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, between Termini and Barberini square).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 13 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
The price indicated is per person staying in a double, triple or individual room. There is a supplement for stays that include a Saturday.
|Double room||Triple room||Single room|
|Standard 2 Day Tour||
|Standard 3 Day Tour||
|Superior 2 Day Tour||
|Superior 3 Day Tour||
Standard 2 Day Tour
Double roomUS$ 450.20
Triple roomUS$ 436
Single roomUS$ 521.10
Standard 3 Day Tour
Double roomUS$ 589.70
Triple roomUS$ 549.50
Single roomUS$ 752.80
Superior 2 Day Tour
Double roomUS$ 549.50
Triple roomUS$ 509.30
Single roomUS$ 764.60
Superior 3 Day Tour
Double roomUS$ 745.70
Triple roomUS$ 655.90
Single roomUS$ 1,122
2 days - 3 days.
The activity takes place with a guide that simultaneously speaks in English.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return transport between Rome and Naples.
Return tickets for the ferry between Naples and Capri.
English speaking guide throughout the whole tour.
Entry to the Blue Grotto.
Lunch on the first day.
1 or 2 nights stay in Capri including breakfast.
Lunch (except on the first day), evening meal and drinks.
Tourist tax for room (between € 1 (US$ 1.20) and € 5 (US$ 5.90) per person per night).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.