Enjoy a guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with skip the line admission and in a group that never exceeds 35 people!
What does the visit include?
Vatican Museums staircase
The Creation of Adam
St Peter's Basilica
Explore three of the most astonishing attractions in the world in the Vatican City accompanied by an expert guide who will reveal the history and lesser-known stories of these magical landmarks:
- Vatican Museums: The Vatican Museums feature one of the world’s largest art collections, including Renaissance masterpieces and stunning classical sculptures. You’ll follow your guide through The Gallery of Maps, Raphael Rooms, Tapestry Gallery and other impressive rooms.
- Sistine Chapel: The Sistine Chapel is entirely decorated with breath-taking Renaissance frescos, including The Last Judgement by Michelangelo. Nowadays, the Chapel holds the Papal conclave.
- St Peter’s Basilica: Step inside the imposing St Peter’s Basilica, the largest and holiest site for Roman Catholics. The Pope delivers his sermons from this magnificent temple.
- The dress code is strictly enforced to enter St Peter’s Basilica. Women and men must cover their shoulders and knees.
The tour is exclusively in English.
||Children 3-7 years old
||Children 0-2 years old
|English speaking guided tour at 8:30am
|English speaking guided tour at 11am
|English speaking guided tour at 2:30pm
* All the prices are in U.S. Dollars (USD)
- English speaking expert guide.
- Skip the line admission to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica.
- Individual headphones.
When to book?
- We recommend booking as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during the public holidays.
- You can book up to 2 days before (Rome local time) if there are still places available.
- You will be charged the full amount when the booking is confirmed.
- FREE! Free cancel up to 48 hours before the tour.
Piazza Risorgimento, in front of Café L'Ottagono
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a ticket which you can either print out, download on your mobile or tablet to show on the day of the activity.
This tour is not wheel-chair accessible.
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
You will receive a confirmation email directly after you’ve completed the booking process. If you have any doubts, please contact our supplier. The contact information is included in the confirmation email.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you need help with a reservation or have any queries, please contact us.