Enjoy a guided tour of the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica with skip the line admission and in a group that never exceeds 35 people!
What does the visit include?
Explore three of the most astonishing attractions in the world in the Vatican City accompanied by an expert guide who will reveal the history and lesser-known stories of these magical landmarks:
- Vatican Museums: The Vatican Museums feature one of the world’s largest art collections, including Renaissance masterpieces and stunning classical sculptures. You’ll follow your guide through The Gallery of Maps, Raphael Rooms, Tapestry Gallery and other impressive rooms.
- Sistine Chapel: The Sistine Chapel is entirely decorated with breath-taking Renaissance frescos, including The Last Judgement by Michelangelo. Nowadays, the Chapel holds the Papal conclave.
- St Peter’s Basilica: Step inside the imposing St Peter’s Basilica, the largest and holiest site for Roman Catholics. The Pope delivers his sermons from this magnificent temple.
If you also want to purchase skip the line tour to the Colosseum, check out our Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Tour.
- The dress code is strictly enforced to enter St Peter’s Basilica. Women and men must cover their shoulders and knees.
- Please note that the Holy See may close St Peter’s Basilica without prior notice. If this were to happen during your tour, you would spend more time in the Vatican Museums and in the Sistine Chapel.
- Every Wednesday (if you book the 8:30am tour), you will visit the Vatican Library instead of St Peter's Basilica.
- If you would also like to explore the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine, you can purchase our combo tour.
- With this guided tour you will skip the ticketing office line.
|Adults||Children 3-7 years old||Children 0-2 years old|
Children 3-7 years oldUS$ 55.7
Children 0-2 years oldFree
* The price increases on the 31 March
The tour is exclusively in English.
English speaking expert guide.
Skip the line admission to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter’s Basilica.
20% discount on the official ticket price.
Climbing up St. Peter's Basilica dome
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
Piazza Risorgimento, in front of Café L'Ottagono