Discover the secrets of St. Peter's Basilica with this guided tour with fast track access. You will admire some of the most important artworks in the world, such as Michelangelo's Pietà.
Guided Tour of St Peters Basilica
After meeting up at the scheduled time at the entrance to St. Peter's Basilica, we will enter the building to explore all its corners with a guided tour. You will have fast-track access so there's no need to queue!
For an hour and a quarter, we will stroll through the temple, discovering why it is the most important Catholic shrine in the world. You will hear fascinating facts, such as how long it took to complete and who contributed to its design. The guide will also reveal many wonderful secrets and anecdotes about the basilica.
Besides the history and architecture, we will also admire the world-class artworks housed here, such as Michelangelo's Pieta, Bernini's Baldachin, and the statue of St. Peter on his throne. Another place that will grab your attention is the magnificent Dome, located above the High Altar and the tomb of St. Peter.
The trip finishes by visiting the Chair of St. Peter, a wooden throne made by Bernini that, according to legend, was used by the first Pope of Christianity whom it is named after.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 7 to 17 years old||Children under 7 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 7 to 17 years oldUS$ 24.70
Children under 7 years oldFree
1 hour 15 minutes.
The tour is exclusively in English.
Guide in English
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You will receive an email with your ticket attached which you must print out and show on the day of the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
St Peters Basilica