Driving a scooter around Rome is an unforgettable experience. Pass through broad avenues next to the Colosseum and explore the winding streets of the centre. Unmissable!
Why Rent a Scooter in Rome
Passing through the streets of Rome on a scooter is an opportunity you have to take if you're visiting the eternal city. The narrow streets of the centre and the avenues which pass alongside the Colosseum, the Piazza Venezia or the Vatican are the perfect backdrop to the feeling of freedom as you circulate on a scooter.
Rome is a city with many attractions, and renting a scooter means you can be agile, moving from one neighbourhood to another, seeing everything the Italian capital has to offer. An unforgettable experience!
What kind of scooter can I rent?
We offer two options
50cc Peugot Tweet or similar: you must be at least 18 years old and be in possession of an AM or B driving licence.
125cc Peugot Tweet or similar: You must be at least 18 years old and have an A1 (maximum 11KW), A2 (maximum 35KW), or A or B (maximum 11kw for both)
A driver and a passenger can ride on each scooter, but the second helmet is not included.
You can pick up your scooter at one of our two stores in Rome:
- Motorroller Rome - Esquilino: Piazza dell'Esquilino 28. Opening hours from 1st April to the 29th October: from 9 am to 7 pm from Monday-Sunday. Opening hours from 30th October to the 31st March: from 9am to 1 pm and 2 pm to 7 pm (Monday to Friday) and 9 am to 1pm and 3pm to 7 pm (Sun). Closed Saturday.
- Motorroller Rome - Ostiense: Via Pellegrino Matteucci 35. Opening hours from 1st January to 3rd September: from 9 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm Monday-Sunday. Opening hours 4th September - 31st December: from 9 am to 2 pm (Monday-Friday) and from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm (Saturdays). Closed Sunday.
Please take the opening hours of the shops into account when choosing when to pick up your scooter.
The prices indicated are per scooter, not per person. For example, if you are two people wanting to use the same scooter (driver and passenger) you should reserve one scooter and indicate in the comments that you need a second helmet. Please take into account that the second helmet is not included in the price.
- When you pick up your scooter you will have to sign a contract and leave a deposit by cash or by card which will be returned at the end of the activity.
- You should return the scooter at the same time as you picked it up once the rental period is over. Returning the scooter beforehand will not entitle you to a partial refund. If you return it late, a penalty charge of €50 plus the rental cost proportional to the time passed since the time of return applies.
- Rental includes insurance with an excess of €500 and breakdown cover. You can increase your level of cover when picking up the scooter and signing the contract.
- You must return the scooter with a full tank, or you will be billed for the difference.
- If your driving licence is not from a country within the European Union, or if the country does not have an agreement with Italy, you will need an international driving licence. Before making the reservation please check if your driving licence is valid in Italy.
|Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar||Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar|
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar$ 36
Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar$ 59.5
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar$ 70.5
Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar$ 117
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar$ 104
Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar$ 174
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar$ 131
Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar$ 225
Peugeot Tweet 50cc or similar$ 220
Peugeot Tweet 125cc or similar$ 356
125 or 50cc scooter.
Comprehensive insurance with €500 excess.
Breakdown cover, medical cover.
Second helmet for passengers (optional).
Lock box (optional).
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
You can book up to 3 days before (Rome local time) if there are still places available.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing your booking voucher. Please print it out or download on your smartphone/tablet to show on the day of the activity.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
How to book?
To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Free! Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the activity starts.
If you cancel under this time or do not show up, you will not be refunded.